Capita Outdoor Living Snowboard
The Capita Outdoor Living Snowboard creeps through the night, preying on the innocent souls foolish enough to follow it into dark alleys. The only way to stop it is to drive a wooden stake directly through its heart—but we're guessing you'll love this poppy, zero-camber true twin way too much to even consider that.
- Zero camber profile offers a poppy, stable, and fun ride somewhere between camber and rocker
- Carbon strips laid out in an X pattern through the center of the board dial in max ollie power and a just-right torsional flex
- Biaxial fiberglass on both sides of the core, with Black Fleece additive for extra pop and response
- RFC Sustainable wood core uses sustainably farmed tip-to-tail poplar for a consistent feel with plenty of pop
- Radial sidecut for smooth, predictable turns both regular and switch
- Wax-infused sintered base for face-melting speed and reliable durability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Best of both worlds!
September 13, 2012
This board has a flat base, and it has as much pop as a camber board! This board is awesome for jumps, but rides smooth like a reverse camber board! It is a great board for all of the mountain and especially the park!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [152cm] 1130 mm; [154cm] 1150 mm; [156cm] 1166 mm; [158cm] 1177 mm; [160cm] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [152cm] 243 mm; [154cm] 248 mm; [156cm] 250 mm; [158cm] 253 mm; [160cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152cm] 7.7 m; [154cm] 7.8 m; [156cm] 8 m; [158cm] 8.05 m; [160cm] 8.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [152-154cm] 24 in; [156-160cm] 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- RFC Sustainable (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years