2012 Model No Longer Available
CandyGrind Vest - Men's - 2012 BCS
Make your mark on winter without looking like a Chad when you sport the CandyGrind Vest. This versatile, retro-styled vest is one you can be proud of whether you're hiking in the early fall or milking the season for all it's worth in late spring.
- Lightly insulated with polyester fill to either be worn over a hoodie or under a shell
- Internal media pocket with cord feed keeps you tunes close and tangle-free
- Napoleon pocket at chest stores small accessories and on-hill essentials
- Zippered hand pockets are angled for easier chairlift access
- Stand-up collar stays proper and popped 24/7, 365
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 20, 2013
perfect for layering, pretty slim. 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 external zippered chest pocket, and 1 pocket on the inside chest. this thing is meant for the long haul. nice ykk zipper, really stellar quality vest, my current favorite because of how light and warm it is for just roaming around town with a short or long sleeve button-up. fit is fairly slim - vest is slightly longer than others, which is nice for a change, because then the shirt you wear underneath doesn't show awkwardly.
- [shell] polyester; [shell] faux suede; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- 2 front hand, 1 napoleon; [ internal ] media
- Recommended Use:
- layering, casual, warm-weather snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year