CandyGrind Life Backpack
No gimmicks, bells and whistles, or superfluous gadgetry. The CandyGrind Life Backpack simply hauls what you need for a day of work, school, or exploring your surroundings.
- Roll-top closure eliminates and compresses extra fabric when empty and gives you extra room for bigger hauls
- Center-front main compartment access is quick to load and unload
- Padded laptop compartment carries your machine with care
- Waist-belt prevents swaying when you're getting after it, stows away when you're not
- YKK-brand clips and zippers—none of those cheap joints
- Ventilated mesh shoulder straps keep air circulating between you and the pack
- Military-grade 500D nylon and genuine leather prolong the Life's life
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 3, 2013
I think this is a really nice looking little backpack, but it definitely falls short in a couple of measures. Compression is all but non existent and the bag needs to be full for the top to properly close. The funny thing is that the bag has little compression straps on the side, but they are improperly located if the goal was for them to be effective. I'm using the bag daily, I like it, its just not quite perfect.