2013 Model No Longer Available
CandyGrind Freestyle Glove - 2013 BCS
Candygrind put together an easy formula for the Freestyle Glove. It's made out of leather for durability, it has a Hipora insert for waterproofing and breathability, and a microfleece lining to warm up cold fingers and dry off sweaty palms. The result is a simple, yet functional glove that will keep your fingers happy all season.
- Genuine leather shell is water-resistant and durable and leather palm is dextrous
- Hipora waterproof insert blocks out snow and water while allowing moisture to escape
- Microfleece lining is soft and moisture-wicking
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure to keep snow out
- Reinforced ratchet finger features double leather overlap so strapping in doesn't ruin your gloves
- Feel Everything fit mimics natural hand position for improved comfort and grip
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 29, 2013
The glove is warm but not the best for temperatures below 30 degrees. Comfortable and the grip on the glove is great for trails and back country.
January 16, 2013
Anything below 10 the hands start to seize up a little and get cold. Great flexibility for grabs and all in between though not best for pipe stuff