2011 Model No Longer Available
Caddis Nevada Gold Float Tube with Rod Holder - 2011 BCS
Leave the constraints of the shore behind when you set out on the Caddis Nevada Gold Float Tube with Rod Holder. A fly-fisher's dream, the Nevada Gold lets you flank your prey and place your fly in places where wader-fishers could only dream.
- Cordura (ballistic-grade nylon)bottom can take a beating
- 420D upper material resists abrasions, thorny brush, and sunlight
- Front stabilizer bar keeps the tube even over choppy waters
- Front rod holder keeps your rod handy when you're tying on a new fly
- Dry-fly front patch keeps your arsenol handy for quick fly or leader changes
- Front storage bags are easy to access and feature four main equipment pockets
- Rear storage pocket keeps extra gear handy
- Carry handle makes for easy transport to and from your vehicle or cabin
- Wide nylon front apron provides a conveient work station and is graduated for easy measuring
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Would this Fit in a regular car ? I am worried about transporting the tube with the rest of my fishing and camping gear
July 30, 2012
Write your answer here... I recommend getting a small 12VDC air compressor to avoid having to transport your tube "ready to go". I carry one in my jeep, along with a small 1500W converter and a tubeless tire repair kit. They all fit in their own Crown Royal sack !! If they don't, get one that does !
By: Da Grizz
November 13, 2012
What is the actual weight on this? I'm no genius, but I'm guessing it is something over 9 oz. (9 lbs? That seems too high too.)
September 27, 2011
7 lbs is a light one. I'm guessing it's nine.
February 21, 2012