2012 Model No Longer Available
Caddis Navigator II with Rod Holder Combo - 2012 BCS
Sit high and ride smooth with the Caddis Navigator II with Rod Holder Combo. Built for the big guy who wants to take an extra rod or two, the Navigator provides all the floatation you'll need and plenty of storage for your extra gear so you can access more lake water or comfortably float down the Gunnison River mid-summer.
- Front stabilizing bar helps maintain the footprint of your floats so your tube stays stable even if the water turns choppy
- Triple stitching increases durability at critical seams and tough-as-nails nylon packcloth shrugs off abrasions and protects the pontoons from puncture
- Front rod holder lets you go hands-free without losing your rod while you're navigating the waters
- Large side pockets give you plenty of storage room for fly boxes, a small accessory dry bag with food, or extra gear
- Float folds to 25.5 x 9 x 9 inches to make it easy to transport in your car or truck, and it won't take up much room in storage
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [main bladder] vinyl; [shell] nylon packcloth (420D); [seat] cordura (1000D); [working apron] nylon mesh
- 21 x 44 x 58 in, (folded) 25.5 x 9 x 9 in
- 2 side
- Beverage Holder:
- Weight Capacity:
- 325 lb
- 14 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 year