Burton Westford Snowboard Boot - Men's
Progressive riders and park rats alike love the Burton Westford snowboard Boot for its soft flex, simple construction, and low price. The Westford is a blend of old and new school technologies that brings your riding to the next level and dominates the park on the right pair of feet.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Traditional lacing is durable and easy to repair if necessary
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed absorbs shock and vibration
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
- Soft flex thin Profile 3D molded tongue for easy flex and reduced shin bang
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Sneaker style freestyle
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
Soft flexing, skate shoe feel thats designed for pushing skills and progressing everyday. Shrinkage Technology gives you a smaller foot print while the heat-moldable Imprint liner gives you that glove like fit.