2010 Model No Longer Available
Burton Vent Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Burton designed the Men's Vent Pant to be one of the most versatile pants in their lineup. Two sets of vents ensure that you won't overheat while you hike the pipe on those warm spring days, and tons of pocket space lets you carry all the goodies you need to make it a great day on the mountain.
- DryRide Durashell laminated fabric gives you waterproof breathable protection
- Inner thigh vents cool you down on spring days or while you hike the park
- Articulated knees feel natural while riding and won't bind
- Integrated waist adjustment for a custom fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
My son is 5'9" and weighs 150 lbs. He wear size 29 waist in jeans. What would be the size for him
December 6, 2011
- [shell] DryRide Durashell; [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10000 g/mē
- inseam and hip vents
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- belt loops and adjustable tabs
- 2 front, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year