2009 Model No Longer Available
Burton Vent Pant - Men's - 09/10 - 2009 BCS
The Burton Menís Vent Pants have been around nearly as long as Burton. Once you spend a day riding in them, youíll understand why. These pants rely on time-tested features, bomber construction, and clean, simple lines to ensure a great day of riding.
- Dryride Durashell fabric and fully taped seams block all moisture
- Mesh lining for improved moisture management
- Mesh-lined inseam vents let in cool air when the temps rise
- Integrated gaiters ensure your boots donít fill with snow on a pow day
- Large cargo pockets to hold your lunch, tools, or extra gloves
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 7, 2010
The features and look of these pants are awesome, but the fit is not ideal. I'm usually a 32-32ish so I went with the medium. The waist was way too big even with the adjustable tabs pulled in, but the length was where I like it. Adjusting the tabs just pushed the material out and looked and felt way too bulky. Got the small and the waist fit perfect but the legs are too short. I'm not the kind of rider that likes my pants below my butt, so its a little frustrating. I'm keeping the smalls though because I do like the overall look and features of the pants. For the price, I can live with pants that are a little shorter that ideal.
- [Shell] Dryride Durashell; [Lining] mesh
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Side Zips:
- Inseam vents, hip vents
- 2 Front, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully
- Belt loops, adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year