Burton Veda Glove - Women's
You don't have to leave the leather at home just to stay dry. The Burton Women's Veda Glove uses a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane to make sure your hand stays dry as you carve the pow or hike the pipe.
- Gnar Guard leather shell for sleek old school style
- TouchTec leather palm so you can navigate your touch screen gadget from the lift without removing your gloves
- Burtonís Pistol Grip pre-curved fit maintains an ergonomic feel so you donít have to work any harder to tweak that giant Method
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry without the clam effect
- Thinsulate insulation ensures toasty warmth, and Burton added a brushed Microfiber lining for comfort and added moisture control
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Has it all !
October 5, 2012
Premium warmth and gore-tex guaranteed to keep you dry and warm we promise! The touchtec enable leather will let you check the weather text a friend and change your song without letting your finger feel the cold. one of our personal favorites !
Beautiful Gloves, Run Small
May 4, 2012
These gloves are very stylish and seem well made but they are run small. I ordered a large for mine and my daughters small to medium hands and they were too tight. I can't say enough good things about Backcountry. A great company which is fair, honest, and easy to deal with. Thank you.
April 26, 2012
These gloves are so stylish and cute. The quality is good too. They are quite warm and the lining is so soft. Alas, they run very small. I bought a medium and they are tight on my small hands. I had to send them back only due to the size issue.