Burton Tyro Snowboard Boot - Men's
Fussing with your laces while you should be out riding is a hassle that eats into your time on the mountain. Burton's Tyro Snowboard Boot answers with the Speed Dial Lacing System for a perfect fit that takes just a few seconds. The flexible Tyro provides gobs of comfort, so your days of perpetual foot-pain have come to an end.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Speed Dial Lacing for the perfect fit in seconds
- EST optimized EVA midsole with gel heel insert for shock absorption
- Power Spine Backstay for support and flex where you need them
- Total comfort construction for a pre-broken-in feel that's as good from day one 'til you toss 'em
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 13, 2012
Just go these boots in and I kinda feel like its a let down with the speed dial....It easy quick in quick out...but the ability to tighten them down low around your foot is lacking. It mainly tightens up top and not evenly throughout the entire lace....makes them feel nice and tight up top but loose down low. And the speed dial knob is just rubber and it starts coming apart really quick.
Easy to use without sacraficing performance
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
The NEW Burton Tyro with Total Comfort for an out-of-the-box feel thats just as good from day one to 100. NEW Speed Dial lacing enables fast and precise turn-by-turn adjustment, while the low-profile EST outsole cushions while putting you closer to the action. For the rider looking for a lighter, higher performing, easier to use boot.