Burton TWC Throttle Pant - Boys'
The Burton Boys' TWC Throttle Pant brings the style and tech of the White Collection to your sub-adult shredder. DryRide awesomeness and Thermacore warmth keep him comfortable so he can rack up laps and then hike for those last few shots at his favorite jump even after the lifts are closed.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so he'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Aquapel DWR coating sheds moisture so it beads up and slides off, and it's easier on the environment thanks to earth-friendly ingredients
- Critical seams are taped to prevent moisture from working into the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Mapped 60g Thermacore insulation keep him warm restricting movement in his legs
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over his bottom base layer
- Articulated knees are designed to fit best when he's actually riding
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect his hems from muddy parking lots
- Integrated waist adjustment gives him a custom fit
- Hook-and-loop jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with his jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space, including fleece-lined zippered pockets, back pockets, and a thigh pocket, give him room to stash his essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 5, 2012
Pants look cool, most important factor to my 11 year old son. My instinct was to order him a medium, the size chart put him solidly in a large. The large are too big. I would've exchanged them for a medium but the 11 year old thinks they look even more cool all baggy and slung low - ugh! I think they look like he's going to get a lot of snow down his pants... Also, should've read more carefully - these rate very low on the 'waterproof' scale. Have yet to see how they'll perform on the slopes, no snow in PA yet.
Warm and Versatile
October 5, 2012
Not to tight. Dryride, taped seams and thermacore insulation will leave him out for hours no lunch break for this kid. The slightly baggy fit leaves you plenty of room for layering and the leg lifts in the back helps to keep the bottoms as good as new no more dragging pants on the floor. And for that unexpected growth spurt you are covered with the Room to Grow system
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [finish] Aquapel DWR coating ; [lining] taffeta
- 60g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year