Burton TWC Standard Snowboard
Shaun White may seem like he came out of the womb with a snowboard strapped to his feet, but he had to learn just like everyone else. With the Burton TWC Standard Snowboard, progression has never been easier. V-Rocker profile means no more catching an edge, and the tapered tail will keep you afloat when you start venturing into powder.
- V-Rocker profile offers continuous rocker the length of the board for catch-free playfulness and float in the pow
- Biax fiberglass offers a forgiving, jib-friendly flex
- Fly Core uses wood from tip to tail for a lightweight and poppy ride
- Directional shape utilizes a slightly longer nose to improve control and float in all conditions
- 3-5mm (depending on size) taper uses a narrower tail for effortless turn entry and exit, as well as superior float in powder
- Extruded base is fast and easy to repair
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
From beginner to the Podium
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
Want to ride like Shaun White. Start with his graphic, a mid-wide for more stability and V- Rocker for catch free, fun ride. Easy to ride, even easier on the wallet.
- 145 cm, 150 cm, 154 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm
- soft (2 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [145cm] 1125 mm; [150cm] 1160 mm; [154cm] 1200 mm; [157cm] 1230 mm; [159cm] 1250 mm
- Waist Width:
- [145cm] 244 mm; [150cm] 247 mm; [154cm] 250 mm; [157cm] 253 mm; [159cm] 256 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [145cm] 7.02 m; [150cm] 7.38 m; [154cm] 7.66 m; [157cm] 7.85 m; [159cm] 7.98 m
- Stance Width:
- [145cm] 18.9 in; [150cm] 19.8 in; [154cm] 20.8 in; [157-159cm] 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- Fly (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [145cm] 110 - 140 lb; [150cm] 115 - 155 lb; [154cm] 130 - 170 lb; [157cm] 135 - 175 lb; [159cm] 145 - 185 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year