2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Burton TWC Puffaluffagus Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
Cut through cold and shred shivers in the Burton TWC Puffaluffagus Insulated Jacket. Coming straight from The White Collection is this master of fire and heat Ö well, body heat at least. Locked and loaded with goodies preferred by pro Shaun White himself, this winter wear wonít leave you wishing for warmth.
- A generous 200 grams of low-profile Thermacore insulation throughout the Puffaluffagus defeats the gnarliest of deep freezes
- Embossed taffeta lining wicks moisture to help keep you dry so you donít have icicles coming out of your mesh-lined underarm vents
- Burtonís SIG fit offers a classic baggy look but wonít leave your friends thinking you wore a parachute on powder day
- Media pocket stores your MP3 player for maximum adrenaline rockage
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi I am 6'11, 180lb, but got narrow shoulder. I don't want to look very baggy, so I am hesitating between m and l. My waist is34, which falls in between...
October 22, 2011
February 20, 2012
December 15, 2011
really quite stylish. i have gotten many compliments on it. very warm and comfortable. wrist gaiters just tighten, no lycra or such unfortunately. very cool, seriously! baggy fit though. a medium is pretty baggy and i am a little over six foot.
- [shell] DryRide Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric; [lining] embossed taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m≤
- sig fit
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- 2 front, 1 internal media, 1 pass
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- Recommended Use:
- mid-winter riding
- Manufacturer Warranty: