2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton TWC Prizefighter Jacket - Boys' - 2012 BCS
Mid-winter chills and sogged-out gear will be down for the count thanks to the 100-gram Thermacore insulation and DryRide Durashell material found in the Burton Boys' TWC Prizefighter Jacket. It's kind of a one-two punch type of thing.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric with 5,000mm waterproofing and 5,000g/m2 breathability
- Aquapel DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment further defends against moisture, causing it to bead up and roll off before it can saturate the material
- 100-gram Thermacore insulation provides midweight warmth
- Articulated sleeves use ergonomic shaping to increase mobility and reduce bunching from excessive fabric
- Jacket-to-Pant interface on powder skirt connects to pants to create a snow-proof seal
- Internal goggle/media pocket provides safe-keeping for goggles and a place to store tunes
- Flash pass pocket conveniently stores lift-riding credentials
- Hook-and-loop chest pocket is easy to open and close with gloves or mitts
- Part of Burton's The White Collection, a collection of goods designed by Shaun White
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
A jacket that finally keeps my son warm and dry
January 21, 2013
it's damn near impossible to find snow clothing for kids.. For Once Burton gets it right..this jacket keeps my son warm...and dry on those powder days...
Stay outside Boys !
October 5, 2012
Multi-use jacket 100%. Waterproof breathable 1000 mms and critically taped seams is just the start. Adjustable cuff and waistband closure to tighten on those windy cold days. Also has room to grow to get a few seasons in.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] taffeta
- 100g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 2 front hand, 1 front chest
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year