2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton TWC Prizefighter Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
You don't have to be the greatest park and pipe snowboarder on Earth to wear the Burton White Collection TWC Prizefighter Insulated Jacket. You WOULD wear it if you were (we have footage), but even if you aren't, the Prizefighter is readily available with a 10K waterproof shell, midweight synthetic insulation, and strategic venting so you can keep the temperature right where you want it all day, even if the weather is throwing fits.
- 10K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Ultrashell keeps you dry and comfortable
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation puts synthetic insulation where you need it most without weighing you down
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Magic Stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Fulltime hood for added protection
- Mesh-lined strategic underarm zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly with bulging out
- Signature Fit makes layering easy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Super Warm and Dry Jacket
January 20, 2013
This jacket is probably the lightest yet warmest jacket I have owned to date. Also helped keep me dry, even riding in light rain and fog. Simple, practical and smart.
I purchased Medium and I am 5'7" about 150 lbs, normal build - it fits me perfectly.
December 22, 2012
This jacket is everything I could have asked for and more I love it... Never have been cold or wet and I was boarding in 39' of fresh powder the other day and it help up fantastic...on a side note It was hanging up where I do my laundry and I spilled a whole bottle of bleach on it and it did absolutely nothing to the jacket..boy was I relived talked about water proof
sick jacket overall
December 8, 2012
the jacket is cool there's a bunch of dope pockets and it fits awesome with layers.
Street to Snow
August 30, 2012
Only those with the Burton White Collection Prizefighter Jacket's 10,000MM of waterproofing and 60G of insulation are advised to stay outside. Those without street-to-snow utility of the TWC Sig Fit, venting Pit Zips, and a magically removable waist gaiter should just give up, sell their snowboard, and start knitting.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- TWC Sig
- mesh lined zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front cargo, 1 front chest, (internal) media / goggle
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year