Burton Supreme Snowboard Boot - Women's
It's not hard to see why the Burton Women's Supreme Snowboard Boot really does reign supreme. Delivering insane response for the avid freerider, the Supreme sports a lengthy laundry list of tech coming together to make pressure points a thing of the past and to get you riding like a pro.
- Speed Zone lacing system is a powerful, precise, and super-quick way to fasten your boot, featuring one-pull upper and lower fine-tuning with stowable handles and sturdy laces supplied by New England Rope company
- Plush Cuff 2.0, specific to the Supreme, wraps and stretches over all calf sizes to keep the top of the boot pressure-free no matter how hard you lay on the gas
- Articulated cuff flexes at the instep to encourage natural forward pressure without distorting the shell shape
- Seamless Power Spine backstay maintains medial and lateral support and boot shape
- RAF (Rider Adjustable Flex) tongue insert allows for customizable support and flex as well as increasing the life of the boot
- New outsole traction pattern includes B3 impact-resistant gel insert for cushioning the big drops
- Imprint 4 liner features supportive power panels, Sock Lock technology, and comes pre-wired for Therm-ic heated insoles and battery(sold separately)
- Rad Pad pre-curved panels rest under laces at the instep to alleviate pressure and keep them from constricting movement
- Complete the setup and match up the Supreme Boot with the Burton Escapade EST Binding and Feelgood Snowboard
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 3, 2013
I freaking love these boots. I have the older ones, from uh, 2009 or 2010 but who's counting? I'm going to save up for these or see if they hit whiskey m. Mine have about had it, but they withstood some really awesome abuse to them... say what you want about Burton, these boots are solid and comfy and I have NEVER had a comfort issue with these. Even in the break-in period. so there.
how do the Burton supreme lovers feel about sizing? My last pair
how do the Burton supreme lovers feel about sizing? My last pair (from a REALLY long time ago) were too tight. Looking to get the 2013, but want to get the right size the first time. Appreciate any feedback!
March 19, 2013
Four Horsemen Sales
October 2, 2012
The Supreme won't stop! Hands down the best women's tech boot out there. Your feet will stay warm with the built in heat liner and speed zone lacing. The cherry on top is the total comfort construction eliminating the break in period. Extended life due to the new S4 panels and custom fit thanks to the Custom Cuff.