Burton Support Glove - Men's
The names says it all. The Burton Support Glove not only insulates your hands with toasty warmth, but also features a low-profile and removable support shank to protect your wrist during a nasty fall. It's kind of like a bodyguard just for your handsóbecause how else will you be able to exchange high-fives at the end of the day if your wrist is shattered?
- Removable wrist support that takes the brunt of nasty falls
- DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 covers your hands with superior waterproof protection and breathability
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric fends off moisture, causing it to bead up and roll off before you even know it's there
- Ergonomic left-and-right specific shaping delivers what feels like a custom-made fit to your hands
- Pistol-grip pre-curved finger shaping ensures the Support glove feels broken-in right out of the package
- Thermacore insulation keeps your hands toasty when mid-winter warmth is crucial
- ToughGrip palm stands up to grabbing cold steel edges with ballistic intensity
- Brushed microfiber fleece lining wraps your weary paws in unexpected luxury
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Not a good product
December 16, 2012
The wrist guard protection breaks within the first day of use. I would not suggest you purchase this product.
Broken wrist support
December 16, 2012
After the first day of use and a few falls, the plastic protection piece broke...on both gloves.
Secret Safety Mode
October 5, 2012
The support glove has a low profile ergonomic internal support system, Pre curved fit for perfect comfort. The support system is removable so you can go in and out of safety mode.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric; [lining] brushed microfiber
- Removable Liner:
- DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- yes, suede thumb
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- moderate to cold-weather riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year