Burton Sterling Snowboard Boot - Women's
The Burton Women's Sterling Snowboard Boot combines new technology with old-school styling for a super-warm, super-stylish boot that you won't want to take off once you're done riding. The sterling is already wired for your Therm-ic boot heater, so just plug in and go.
- Women-specific TrueFit works better with a woman's body than the old 'a man's boot only smaller' way of thinking
- Traditional lacing is durable and easy to repair if necessary
- Thermi-ic pre-wired for electronic heat control and an end to frozen feet
- Articulating Flex for a natural feel
- Medium Flex 3D Molded Tongue for added comfort
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
- Level 2 molded EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial coating to reduce odor
- Rad Pad pre-curved panels on top of instep cushion where laces create pressure
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Fashion meets function
Four Horsemen Sales
October 2, 2012
Who needs an after riding ugg boot when you have the Sterling! Heat ready liners and faux fur keep you warm and stylish on and off the lift line. Soft and flexible like the Sapphire, just a little more sassy.