2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton Squire Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
Sure, that second-hand jacket you got for five bucks looks cool, but it's also soaking wet after the first run. The Squire jacket from Burton features a DryRide corduroy fabric that will keep you dry and looking good on and off the hill. Plus, with an extra-long fit and 40g Thinsulate insulation, it's a hell of a lot warmer than those thrift-store threads you’ve been wearing.
- New 2-layer DryRide Nanoshell bonds hydrophobic 'whiskers' to fabric for water-repellency that won't break down or change the look and feel of the fabric over time
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from creeping in throughout the day
- Quad Package insulation mapping strategically places Thinsulate insulation to maximize warmth
- Plush satin lining will tempt you into riding shirtless so you can enjoy it to the fullest
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents help you keep your cool on warmer days
- Extra-long Team Fit adds two inches of length in the body and one inch in the sleeves so your butt stays dry on the chair
- Removable waist-gaiter lets you ditch the gaiter when you go out on the town
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to link this jacket up with any Burton pants to create an impenetrable shield against snow
- Two hand and two chest pockets hold your on-hill necessities, and the media/goggle pocket ensures your tunes are always bumpin'
- Drop-tail hem and custom faux-leather toggles on the hood add to the old-school feel
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 5, 2012
Advanced technology and a creative design tailored to the likes of Jack Mitrani and Christian Haller make the men's Burton Squire Jacket everything your old jacket isnt. DRYRIDE Durashell waterproof corduroy fabric introduces casual street style to full-on mountain protection with this rugged workwear look. The longer Team Fit and plush, technical satin lining serve as added comforts, making this a piece that works as hard on snow as it does in the streets.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Nanoshell (2-layer); [face fabric] (upper) oxford, (lower) corduroy
- [body] 40g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Team Fit
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 chest, 2 hand, (internal) media / goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: