Burton Solace Down Jacket - Women's
Every day of the winter is a good day to wear the Burton Solace Women's Down Jacket. With a low-profile yet super-warm down fill, it's perfect for wearing around town. Whether it's to class or to the bar, the look is right, and the hood is removable so you can layer it under a shell for the perfect mid-layer piece when riding on cold days.
- DryRide Thermex DWR-treated fabric is lightweight and repels water
- 550-fill down is warm and packable
- Sig Fit has a feminine cut designed for riding
- Contour hood is removable for layering purposes
- Thumbhole cuffs keep your sleeves from riding up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Stay warm in an arctic environment
October 4, 2012
550 true down fill with a removable hood. This is the ultimate in keep you warm all winter long from the mountain to the street. This sleek DWR coated piece is the only jacket you will need this winter when the temp drops. Zippered handwarmer pockets, with a soft fleece lined chin and neck will keep you cozy and warm. Also a nice slim fit will show your curves even when your all bundled up.