Burton Sludge Insulated Jacket - Boys'
All day long, all season long, the Burton Boys' Sludge Insulated Jacket keeps the kid alright with zonal Thermacore insulation and life-enhancing Room-to-Grow System. Whether he's after snowball fights in the yard or making laps through the park, the Sludge keeps him out longer and keeps him drier.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric has both durability and 5K-waterproofing on its side to enhance the ride
- Aquapel DWR treatment increases the moisture-resistance
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture along the jacket's longest and most vulnerable seams
- Zonally insulated with 100g of Thermacore synthetic fill in the core and 80g fill in the hood, sleeves, and collar for puff-free mobility
- Mesh-lined pit zips let the heat out and keep the snow from getting in
- Drop-down hood is designed to be helmet-friendly with full adjustability to keep the fit right and vision clear
- Flash pass pocket keeps a season pass safe and accessible
- Hook-and-loop closure chest pocket keeps small items close with functionality easy enough for small hands
- Waist gaiter with built-in jacket-to-pant interface seals out snow and attaches to corresponding pants
- Room-to-Grow System allows Mom and Dad to adjust the size of the jacket as soon Junior's arms get longer
- Reflective trim increases visibility of the wearer at night or low-light situations
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] herringbone; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 120g ThermaCore; [sleeves & hood] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year