Burton Skylar Gore-Tex Jacket - Women's
Sure, all the photo and video shoots take place in perfect bluebird conditions, but the hard work it takes to get in front of the camera or on the podium happens in all kinds of weather—just ask Kelly Clark, Vermont native. When she’s heading out to train, she dons the Burton Women’s Skylar Jacket, which provides bomber Gore-Tex waterproof breathable protection from whatever the New England weather gods decide to dish out that particular day.
- Boyfriend fit gives you a bit more room and length for layering and comfort
- Mesh-lined underarm zips dump excess heat
- Removable powder skirt means the Skylar goes seamlessly from the slopes to the town
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can I exchange tw white one I bought 2 months ago not used with
Can I exchange tw white one I bought 2 months ago not used with tags for a black one ?
September 4, 2012
THIS COAT KICKED J. HOLE'S A*S!
December 28, 2011
The camo is NOT grayish but WAY more "army drab" green. So luckily i have decided that i like pink too...... because the "red" parts of the camo print color way is fluorescent pink.... not even watermelon or something pinkish-redish but straight up blaring barbie pink. Im psyched because its the first time people are going to actually think I'm a girl on the mountain lol! haven't used it yet but i will be going tomorrow and at least 5 days a week for the rest of the season so i will post an "endurance" up date on it. oh also i got an XL, i have huge shoulders and wear a size 10 and this thing is BAGGY. lucky for me i like it like that...
ran off to jackson hole for the weekend to chase a storm with this coat... wow did it ever perform! i stood in the lift line and wired for 1.5 hours for the lift to open (so much snow they had to open way late due to blasting). EVERYONE around me was complaining about how cold they were but i was almost hot! this coat is super warm, i had it paired with a bandanna, t-shirt and merino base layer! it was also super windy and i couldn't feel a thing. TOTALLY worth the money... upgrading to a 5 star rating :) YAY GORE_TEX!!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Gore-Tex Performance Shell; [lining] diamond quilted buttery nylon, embossed satin
- Zonal 3M Thinsulate Platinum (60g body/40g sleeves), X-Static Silver Fiber (40g arm pits)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- yes, fixed
- boyfriend (progressive, relaxed look)
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, 2 chest, (internal) 1 chest audio with cord port, 1 anti-fog goggle, 1 Flash Pass
- fully taped (Gore-Tex 13mm)
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: