Burton Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Binding - Women's
Tired of playing the field with different bindings that are only good for one aspect of riding? Settle down with the Burton Scribe Re:Flex Women's Snowboard Binding and you'll have satisfying riding no matter where or how you like to do it. The Living Hinge highback mimics your natural leg position to reduce fatigue so you can last all day, and the composite baseplate is super-responsive, yet flexible enough to get frisky in the park.
- Single-component Living Hinge highback is canted to mimic natural leg position for less fatigue; rotation can be easily adjusted independent of forward lean
- DialFLAD tool-free lean adjuster lets you crank up the forward lean when you need more powerful heelside turns
- Super responsive short-glass and nylon composite baseplate is still playful enough for freestyle riding
- Recycled materials in the baseplate and highback reduce waste
- FullBed cushioning offers full coverage for maximum comfort and reduced fatigue
- Asym Superstrap ankle straps and Primo Capstraps lock your feet down without creating painful pressure points
- Smooth Glide buckles click in and out effortlessly
- Re:Flex baseplate discs are compatible with every board from every manufacturer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Love the Scribe and Lexa!
March 7, 2013
In my 10 years riding I have tried all sorts of bindings but have always come back to Burton's womens line. They always fit my boots without major adjustment and they always stand the test of time (and I certainly beat of them at times). I just demoed the "Re-Flex" line and I L O V E them! They are very flexible but with plenty of support. The hold the boot down perfectly, aka, no heel lift and overall they fit like a glove. You simply cant go wrong with Burton!
Now with Re:Flex.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
Re:Flex is new for the Scribe this year.
Best price to get into a woman's Re:flex binding out there.
Let your board flex under foot the way it is meant to.
Ride it like you own it
Four Horsemen Sales
October 2, 2012
Any board, any place, any time! The scribe will position your legs perfectly so your focus stays on your riding not your binding. The Asym ankle strap is what makes this binding a little more park specific, as well as the primo cap strap will keep your foot down and back with releasing pressure for non stop power in the park!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Ankle Strap:
- Asym Superstrap
- Toe Strap:
- Primo Capstrap
- 30% short fiberglass/nylon
- Baseplate Padding:
- FullBED (EVA)
- Ratchet Type:
- Smooth Glide
- medium (5 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- channel, 4-hole, 3-hole
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year