Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot - Men's
Everyone from resort-town lifties to weekend warriors can appreciate the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot for its conveniently comfy fit, go-anywhere flex, and value-heavy features. New for 2013 is a redesigned outsole for serious weight savings, and a built-in air cushioning system designed to take the edge off harsh landings and choppy afternoon groomers.
- Speed Zone lace system tightens the boot's upper and lower zones independently with the pull of two locking, stashable cords
- 270° Airbag Cushioning absorbs shock to improve comfort and reduce fatigue
- Shrinkage technology reduces the boot's overall footprint by one full size (for example, a 12 fits like a 12 but only takes up as much space as an 11)
- Imprint 2 Liner features new Lock Up cuff to keep your liner securely in place while lacing up
- Rubber toe/heel reinforcements protect high-wear zones
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great Boots, Wicked Tight
April 24, 2013
Got these boots 1/2 a size over my normal, and still found them too small. Hat to send them back to get a full size over, and they were still snug.
I guess this is part of Burton's "Footprint Reduction Technology" which somehow manages to squeeze bigger feet in to a smaller are.
Nice idea, but I'm not sure its great in practice.
January 18, 2013
I've only taken these up a few times...so hopefully they remain a good fit.
I'm a size 10 shoe and ordered the size 9 after reading other reviews. Pretty much perfect.
The lacing system is also 1000x better than my previous setup.
I've been up in sub-zero temperatures as well...no problem staying warm.
Great price too. Highly recommend.
better than i could ever imagine
January 12, 2013
so i bit the bullet and bought these after my vans cirro boots (last years model, bought them this year) hurt my feet worst than any other boot i've owned, needless to say, all of that pain is gone with these. the stiffness on these is still pretty good, which is what i wanted, but its not so stiff that my feet are killing me after one run. i LOVE the toe cap on these because it's as hard as a rock so i can tighten my toe strap until it wont tighten anymore. the lacing system is really good too, i can see these lasting me a long time and i probably wont ever buy another model of boot after trying these.