Burton Riders 22L Backpack - Women's
The Burton Women's Riders 22L Backpack supports your addiction to face-shots and dropping in on untouched zones without having to forego the gear that keeps you out there all day.
- Cushy, women-specific ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel provide body-contouring support with no gaps or pressure points
- Durable fabrication resists punctures and abrasion from gear and the elements
- Carries your snowboard vertically for trekking in and horizontally for sledding in
- Easy-access internal probe and shovel pocket secures your avalanche safety equipment and keeps it away from your lunch and extra layers
- Waist belt is removable for storage, travel and casual use; storage pockets on waist belt hold small accessories such as small camera, snacks, and a lucky rabbit's foot
- Dual side beverage pockets zip shut to store water bottles and accessories
- Hydration-compatible sleeve stores your extra agua (reservoir sold separately)
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket stores sunglasses and goggles for when your other ones get caked full of snow from tomahawking down the landing of the jump
- Family Tree color variant includes a removable dry bag for your splitboard's skins and small accessories
- Dimensions are 20 x 12 x 7 inches
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Recommended. Nice backpack
May 13, 2013
Has tons of pockets, stripes and features. Has resign feel when touched. Water resistance. A bit heavy.
- (True Moon) 420D high-density nylon, 420D mini-ripstop nylon, 600D polyester, (All Other Colorways) 420D polyester full-dull ripstop
- (external) 1 waist , 1 front, 2 side zippered, goggle, (internal) probe
- Shovel Pocket:
- women's specific ergonomic shoulder harness
- yes, removable
- Hydration Compatible:
- Rain Cover:
- 3.4 lb
- 1342 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime