2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Burton Revolver Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
If your blood all but stops flowing when snow is replaced with grassy meadows as part of the cyclical seasons, then you can appreciate the need for only one jacket to last through the only season you care about. Don the Burton Men's Revolver Jacket without the included, removable synthetic hoody until winter bites your ass and then rock the dynamic duo until spring sun sends Old Man Winter packing.
- DryRide Durashell two-layer fabric with DWR coating stands up to wet conditions and blistering winds
- Zip-out DryRide Ultrawick provides moisture-wicking insulation when temps dip or mellow comfort on it's own when a warm spell sets in
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface seals out the cold and keeps snow outcha crack
- Burton jacket package features: underarm zip vents, interior zip pocket, articulated sleeves, under hem pass pocket, an internal media, and a mesh goggle pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
im 5"7, 155 lbs, asian, medium built.
Which size would fit me best?
Not aiming for extremely baggy, but enough space to layer abit
November 12, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell 2L, (solid and color block) [shell] brushed ottoman with bedford cord, (panhandle print) [shell] plain weave; [shell lining] nylon taffeta, tricot; [removable liner] DryRide Ultrawick
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm zips
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 front pass, (internal) 1 media, 1 vented goggle
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: