Burton Repel Jacket - Boys'
The Burton Boys' Repel Jacket wraps your kid in serious warmth so he won't freeze while he's waiting on a frigid lift ride. Plus, the breathable waterproofing and smart venting system let him ditch overheated air when he's working up a sweat in the park. He'll be able to regulate his temperature and stay comfortable even when he's riding hard in extreme conditions.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so he'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Durable synthetic face fabric with environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (140g around the torso, 100g in the sleeves, and 80g in the hood and collar) keeps his core toasty while giving his arms room to move
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Zippered, mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Expandable hood fits snugly over a helmet and then tightens down for around-town wear
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up his jacket or down his pants
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into his sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pocket, and a ported media pocket keep him organized
- Glove loops prevent gloves from flying off to be forever lost
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] taffeta; [finish] Aquapel DWR treatment
- [body] 140g ThermaCore; [sleeves] 100g ThermaCore; [hood and collar] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, helmet compatible
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 pass
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, casual wear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year