Burton Protest Snowboard - Kids'
When you're learning five new tricks a day and charging every new run you see, you need a board that can keep up with your progression. The Burton Protest Kids' Snowboard features traditional camber for poppy ollies and powerful turns, and the sintered base is lightning-fast and durable enough to hold up to all the hits you keep putting on it in the park.
- Cambered profile offers tons of pop and smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Triax fiberglass gives a versatile flex and response for all-mountain performance
- Super Fly core uses a mix of hard and soft woods to save weight and increase pop and response
- Directional shape utilizes a slightly longer nose to improve control and float in all conditions
- Sintered base is lightning-quick, durable, and holds wax longer
- Pro-Tip uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- 10:45 sidewalls are extra beefy for bomber impact protection
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The next pro
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
Burton developed the NEW ProTest so kids could continue to grow, upgrading the usual kid tech with powerful, poppy camber and a competition-grade base that translates to more speed and bigger air. Faster, snappier and more capable than the Custom Smalls, this is the only choice for the most competitive kids on the Burton team.
- 126 cm, 132 cm, 136 cm, 142 cm
- stiff (3 of 3 on Burton's kids scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [126cm] 920 mm; [132cm] 970 mm; [136cm] 1010 mm; [142cm] 1070 mm
- Waist Width:
- [126cm] 230 mm; [132cm] 232 mm; [136cm] 234 mm; [142cm] 238 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [126cm] 5.9 m; [132cm] 6.2 m; [136cm] 6.5 m; [142cm] 6.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [126cm] 17 in; [132, 136, 142cm] 18 in
- Stance Setback:
- Super Fly (wood), triax glass
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year