2011 Model No Longer Available
Burton Pinnacle Gore-Tex Under Mitten - Men's - 2011 BCS
The Burton Pinnacle Gore-Tex Under Mitten equips your clutches with a Gore-Tex XCR waterproof insert and Burton's resilient DryRide 2L shell so you can not only reach the peak but knuckle drag your way down the face without even worrying about getting soaked through.
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane keeps you covered with proven (and guaranteed) waterproof & breathable performance
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer shell fabric is technical enough to defend against foul weather, strong enough to hang with your equipment without getting punctured, but soft and supple enough to stay comfy all day
- Fully taped seams on shell keep moisture from breaking your cozy entering
- Thermacore insulation provides lightweight and quick-drying warmth tested in some of the world's most remote backcountry zones
- Includes removable glove liner constructed from DryRide UltraWick stretch jersey material and includes a grippy palm
- Microfiber fixed lining on shell adds an additional layer of moisture management and warmth
- Zippered and water-resistant top pocket holds Little Hotties handwarmers (included) during cold weather and can be opened up to ventilate on warmer days
- Gnar Guard leather palm diligently resists cracking, stretching, and abrasion
- Pistol-grip curvature fits the shape of your hand right out of the package
- Narrow cuff fits under your sleeve for a smooth fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Quick Drying and WARM!
March 6, 2013
Prior to these gloves my gloves would soak through and then become useless. These gloves are amazing they are obviously warm at the beginning of the day and have touch sensitive liners so you can still use your phone. Also if you get a bit of snow in the gloves and put them on it will quickly dry as you ride and 10 minutes later you will have forgotten they were wet! Amazing gloves worth every penny!
I'm right between large and med size according to the size
I'm right between large and med size according to the size chart. Any suggestions on size. Wondering if they run big or small.
December 22, 2012
Mother natures got nothing !
October 5, 2012
The dryride durashell will propel all that nasty weather while keeping your fingers super toasty. The Pinnacle also has a Gore-Tex membrane for the guarantee dryness you deserve. To add to the glove Burton also added touchtec incase you need to make a call or change your music inspiration while dealing with mother nature.
- [shell] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] brushed microfiber; [palm] Gnar Guard leather
- Removable Liner:
- yes, DryRide Ultrawick
- hook-and-loop cuff
- Nose Wipe:
- yes, suede thumb
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year