Burton Penelope Jacket - Women's
Get streetwear style with mid-winter function in the Burton Penelope Women's Snowboard Jacket. The heathered twill fabric that has a subtle denim look to it and also repels snow and water in harsh conditions, so you stay dry and warm whether you're searching for untracked pow or après drink specials.
- DryRide Durashell 2-Layer heathered nylon fabric delivers waterproof breathable protection
- Critical seams taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- 60g Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm on chilly days
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly over layers
- Slim fit has a streetwear-inspired look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you off when it warms up
- Contour hood cinches to perfectly fit your head
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton pants for ultimate snow-proofing
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket give you room to store the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Slim fitting function
October 5, 2012
Heathered twill fabric creates a fresh denim-like feel that seals out winter weather. The zonal mapped interior evenly heats while focusing breathability around the demands of an active lifestyle. The slim fit is street-ready, with room for movement and additional layers underneath.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] nylon; [lining] taffeta
- 60g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year