Burton Notch Jacket - Men's
Pull your goggles from the Burton Notch Jacket's oversized internal pocket and switch to the playlist titled 'ass-kickin' before you zip up and head out into the cold. Mother Nature just unleashed a fury of wind and snow overnight, and you're going to need every square inch of the jackets Thinsulate insulation to warm your core as you launch off cornices, plunge through deep stashes, and navigate steep tree lines.
- Quad Trail Mapping Package features more insulation at the sides to warm your key organs and less in the arms, pits, and back to allow greater mobility
- Fold-down, shooter-shaped cuffs add a little extra length to keep them over your gloves
- Anti-microbial insulation at the pits helps reduce jacket stank after a long season of heavy shredding
- Removable waist gaiter features a jacket-to-pant interface to help keep snow out of your pants
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm 5'11" and about 150, I ordered a medium and
I'm 5'11" and about 150, I ordered a medium and tried it on and I think it may be a bit big but I'm hesitant to order a small. Does the length of the jacket change much between sizes?
June 13, 2012
The lenght does change but not by much, it changes the most with pants sizes, with jackets the width changes more than lenght between sizes, what does change is the cuff lenght.
By: Paul Ice 2012
June 23, 2012
Attn! wrong description - no gaiters
August 17, 2012
The jacket DOES NOT have the wrist gaiters, don't get confused by the description. So, by now I only put 3 stars. W'll use more to get a better understanding of how it really works.
I am 5'11", 140lbs -- I like my jackets to have some
I am 5'11", 140lbs -- I like my jackets to have some room for layering.
How does this jacket hang? Is it pretty long? Recommend M or L?
By: Jason Kerouac
January 23, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell
- [back panel] Thinsulate Platinum (40g); [sleeves] Thinsulate Platinum (40g); [side panels] Thinsulate Platinum (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Mid Fit
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 1 mesh goggle, 2, 2 handwarmer
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: