Burton Mosaic Gore-Tex Pant - Women's
Spend your day waist-deep in powder without worrying about getting wet in the Burton Mosaic Women's Gore-Tex Pant. Two-layer Gore-Tex fabric repels moisture in the wettest conditions, and the seams are sealed with Gore-Seam tape to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Gore-Tex 2-layer fabric is guaranteed waterproof breathable
- Fully taped seams with Gore seam tape seal out moisture
- Satin and mesh lining retains warmth and breathes
- Sig Fit provides plenty of room to move and layer without being overly-baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of your boots
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets, and two back pockets store your goods
- Lifetime warranty, so you know it's good
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 11, 2013
I paid a lot of money for these pants and I was really excited to own a pair of snowboarding pants that could truly handle any weather. However, I didn't even get to try them out as I realized the fit was all wrong when I got them in the mail.
They fit through the hips and legs (loose, but not falling down) but the paints are missing 2-3 inches on the bottom and 1-2 inches around the waist. They're too short to keep any snow out of my boots and they aren't high enough to keep snow from going down my pants on a lift. Also, one size up is just too baggy.
I know it doesn't help that I'm 5'10" and 120 lbs but I hope this review helps anyone in the same situation as me.
February 5, 2013
Absolutely love them! I exchanged my Oakley's for these Burton's and they're awesome. Comfortable, light, and I love the color. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
perfect for pelting snow
January 14, 2013
Took these pants out with me in hailing weather and worked awesome! Warmth wise, a single base layer is enough. The fit was true too. Even though the texture looks cheap on dogfunk, the actual thing looks like what's on the burton website.
Recommend it all the way!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Gore-Tex (2-layer); [lining] satin
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Sig fit (relaxed)
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year