2010 Model No Longer Available
Burton Mongrel Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
Stay comfortable all day in the terrain park without looking like you're heading into orbit. Burton gave the Men's Mongrel Jacket the technical features to let you rip the rails and blast the booters for hours with a casual look. Flight Satin Fabrication gives the Mongrel a chill style that isn't trying too hard while Burton's Jacket Features Package ensures all-day comfort in the harshest weather.
- DryRide Durashell laminated fabric gives you waterproof breathable protection
- ALS lining insulates in critical areas and is more breathable in sweatier spots
- Fulltime Contour Hood for a warm noggin
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm trying to choose between this jacket, Special Blend unit and Analog Greed jacket.
What do you think guys ?
November 16, 2011
- [shell] DryRide Durashell 2L with DWR; [lining] ASL, tricot
- 40g Thermacore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 internal, 1 pass
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year