Burton MiniShred Illusion One Piece Snow Suit - Toddler Girls'
Her first experience on a snowboard will set the tone for every winter for the rest of her life. If she's bundled up in the Burton Minishred Illusion One-Piece, she'll stay warm and dry so she can learn to love snowboarding in easy comfort. If she's stuck in sub-par outerwear, she'll end up freezing in the cold, covered in her own teary snot, and hiding out in the lodge ... perhaps forever.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so she'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Dobby face fabric with an environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 120g Thermacore insulation holds in warmth so your little snow princess stays toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over her baselayers
- Articulated knees are built to be even more comfortable when she's on her snowboard
- Bib with adjustable shoulder straps gives her extra protection from the cold and stops snow from getting in
- Boot gaiters stop snow from flying up her pant legs when she's trudging through deep snow or riding fresh powder
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep her hands warm when she's outside sans gloves
- Room-To-Grow system leaves an extra allowance in the hems that can be let out as she grows so she won't grow out of this snowsuit quite so quickly
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] dobby; [lining] taffeta
- 120g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year