Burton Method Jacket - Women's
The Burton Women’s Method Snowboard Jacket packs warmth around your core without inhibiting your ability to rip thanks to zonal construction and a streamlined shape. Wear this jacket when you want extra protection from the cold but you don't want to feel like you're burritoed in a bulky mess of padding.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Plain weave face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Thinsulate insulation (100g across the torso and 60g in the sleeves) trap body heat around your core while keeping your arms bulk-free for easy movement
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and easy to slid into
- Sig fit is balanced so it's relaxed without being baggy, and tailored without being tight
- Mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Contour hood cinches down from behind for total head protection
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up your jacket and can stay at home for around-town wear
- Plenty of pocket space, including fleece-lined hand pocket and a media/goggle pocket keep you organized
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 17, 2012
Rest less, rip more systematic warmth and venting to weather every day of winter.
To help you move freely in falling temps, the women's Burton Method Jacket has more 3M Thinsulate Insulation around the core, less in the sleeves for a better balance of warmth and mobility. On-hill essentials include pockets for hands, sound, goggles, pass, and money, and quick-venting Pit Zips.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] plain weave; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g Thinsulate; [sleeves] 60g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m˛
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front handwarmer, goggle / media, pass
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year