2010 Model No Longer Available
Burton Maria Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
How do you solve the problem of how to stay dry and warm on the slopes? With the Burton Women\222s Maria Jacket, of course. This full featured bomber-style jacket gives you burly protection on an exposed hillside, but it's fashionable enough to complement your favorite jeans when you\222re out and about on city streets. The Maria features Burton\222s new Junior Fit, which gives younger or petite riders the same classic design in a smaller package.
- DryRide two-layer fabric with DWR coating and taped critical seams block out nasty weather
- A light layer of Thermacore insulation brings a hint warmth without a lot of bulk
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from slipping down your back
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help dump heat when you break a sweat
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I am 5'3(160cm) and 100lb.I am afraid to get a large one. It would be bad. . Is the size"S" appropriate ?
November 23, 2012
- [shell] 2L DryRide Durashell heathered weave with DWR; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 80g Thermacore; [sleeve] 60g Thermacore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5,000 g
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand warmer, 1 chest, 1 goggle, 1 media, 1 ATM
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year