Burton Luxury Midweight One-Piece - Women's
Ban the waistband and go for the head-to-toe comfort of the Burton Women's Luxury Midweight One-Piece Baselayer. Enjoy the performance of the stretchy DryRide Ultrawick fabric on the mountain, then strip down to hang out on the couch in this decadently comfortable baselayer that can double as your jammies.
- Ultrawick MicroModal rib-knit fabric is quick-drying, highly breathable, and deliciously soft
- Four-way stretch gives you unlimited mobility
- Anti-microbial technology keeps odors at bay
- Softlock seams won't chafe
- EZ Pee Port means you don't have to shed all your layers for a bathroom break
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 11, 2013
I was way excited to get these and stop borrowing my bf's long john's. They're super cute and flattering, and have a very soft feel. I was in love after trying them on. But... after 2 runs, the seams next to the snaps (through the crotch) had split apart. The fabric must be too thin and delicate for anything other than lounging inside. Super bummed though I spent $100 for clothes that fell apart the 1st day on the slopes.
*I already tossed my packaging but dogfunk says they will still allow me to return them - TG!