2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton Lucky Pant - Women's - 2012 BCS
When you find a twenny in the parking lot or stumble onto a stash of untracked pow, you know your Burton Women’s Lucky Pant is at work. The Lucky's DryRide Durashell two-layer fabric and taped seams keep you so dry and comfy that you radiate a happy vibe and draw good things your way.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Twill face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Sig fit is balanced, slim enough to show off your shape and roomy enough for layering
- Thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs or getting into your boots
- Integrated waist adjustment gives you a custom fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including a media pocket, fleece-lined front pockets, and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What is the inseam? I would need at least a 34". Thanks
What is the inseam? I would need at least a 34". Thanks!
February 18, 2013
Happy with them
October 16, 2012
I haven't taken these on snow yet, but they're pretty comfortable and easy to move around in, so no issues there.
I'm only 5 foot tall but wear an Australian size 12, so my hip measurement for this pant was (weirdly) in the L-XL range, but my inseam was an XS. I decided to go for an XL Short because I wanted the extra room and length to move around comfortably - however when I tried them on they were sitting about 5cm out from my waist - I could also lose a couple of cm from the length to stop dragging. If I had have known the fit before ordering them I would have downsized to a L Short, but I'm still happy to ride with these - I just need a belt!
Is the Hex color more of a navy blue or a deep purple? Looking
Is the Hex color more of a navy blue or a deep purple? Looking for something to match the feelgood smalls 134.
January 28, 2013
More of a deep purple for sure.
By: Josh Chapman
January 28, 2013
First chair last call
October 5, 2012
From the first chair to the last call. Style necessity meets all - season versatillity. Favorite for everything from pow laps and night contests to summer glacier sessions.The women's Burton Lucky Pant. Designed for the rider who wants one pant for all conditions, it features a tech twill fabric, quick-drying taffeta lining, plenty of room for layering, and heat-releasing vents for hiking or spring riding.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill, DWR coating; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year