Burton Indulgence Pant - Women's
You love the way you feel and look in your come-and-get-it jeans, so naturally when you head to the mountain you rock the slim-cut Burton Women’s Indulgence Snowboard Pant. Waterproof protection from the DryRide Durashell fabric and fully taped seams ensures you stay dry in these sexy snow-ready pants.
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Twill woven face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Taffeta lining is silky and easy to slide into
- Slim fit shows off your stems and your modern sense of style
- Inner thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs or working its way into your boots
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including a thigh pocket fleece-lined front pockets, and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Are these pants insulated enough for Mammoth? Say 1 to 30 de
Are these pants insulated enough for Mammoth? Say 1 to 30 degrees?
January 16, 2013
PJ these pants are not insulate. They are a 2 layer with a full taffeta line. If you layer up you should be good to go. If you want an Insulated pant you may want to look at the Burton Society pant it is 40 grams of insulation or the Burton Fly pant that is 60 grams.
January 17, 2013
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m˛
- inseam zips
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- belt loops, button closure
- 2 front, 2 back, 1 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year