Burton Hart Jacket - Girls'
The Burton Girls Hart Jacket doesn't let a little cold weather ruin a good time on the hill thanks to its trio of key weather-defeating features, which include DryRide Durashell II technology, Aquapel DWR coating, and the strategically mapped warmth of Thermacore synthetic insulation. Now all you have to worry about is whether you'll opt for a striped or animal-influenced aesthetic.
- DryRide Durashell II technology deliver 10K-rated moisture resistance and 5K-rated vapor management
- New Aquapel DWR coating provides an additional level of weather-beating technology
- Taped critical seams shut out moisture along the jacket's longest and most vulnerable seams
- Zonally insulated with 100g of Thermacore synthetic fill in the body and 80g in the hood and sleeves for bulk-free mobility
- Taffeta lining keeps you comfortable from the inside out with a silky smooth texture
- Soft Touch Dobby material wears comfortably and moves easily while maintaining high durability
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips improve airflow without letting snow in to soak your cozy vibe
- Full-time drop-down safety expandable helmet-friendly hood secures over headwear and helmets without blocking the view or appearing floppy when not in use
- Jacket-to-pant interface on removable powder skirt connects to pants for a snow-proof seal at the waist
- Flash Pass pocket safely stores a season pass with fumble-free usage
- Zippered handwarmer pockets provide safe-keeping for snacks and lip gloss
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Cutie cute cute
November 28, 2012
I got this jacket for my 6 year old daughter, and she's the cutest kid on the playground staying warm with this jacket! Sturdy for kid play and keeps her warm. And it's animal print, which, in her eyes, is the coolest thing ever! Pretty true to fit as well.
Colors for days !
October 5, 2012
You will never lose your little shredder on the mountain with these color blocks. Fun and functional through and through! Critically tapped seems and thermacore insulation for all day long warmth and comfort.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] Dobby; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g ThermaCore; [sleeves, hood & collar] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year