Burton Hail Snowboard Boot - Men's
You don't have to be mean-spirited to make everyone else in the park look bad, you just have to be determined. It doesn't hurt to wear the Burton Hail Snowboard Boot, either. The Hail consistently squashes gapers and park rats alike year after year with tech that provides comfort and increases your board's responsiveness. You feel better. You ride better. You're a better person.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Flex Spine Backstay for support and flex where you need them
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing allows you to customize your fit for a stiff, tight fit where you want it and flex where you don't
- Rad Pad pre-curved panels on top of instep cushion where laces create pressure
- Total comfort construction for a pre-broken-in feel that's as good from day one 'til you toss 'em
- Holy Shit outsole promotes toe-to-heel response, support, and cushioning
- AutoCant dual-density EVA midsole uses dense EVA for lateral support and softer EVA to let your foot roll naturally
- Stay-Puft progressive flexing upper tongue designed for smooth forward motion and cush comfort
- Traditional lacing is durable and easy to repair if necessary
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hammer this Hammer that
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
The new AutoCANT outsole sets your foot into a more relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and smoother control. The Hail is the soft, jibby boot design featuring Total Comfort for that broken in right our of the box feel. With the Stay Puft Tounge, tuck that knee and tweak it with the smoother forward motion and cush comfort of this progressive flexing upper tongue construction.