Burton Groucho Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Are you one of those people who can't stand wearing a jacket with more pockets than you know what to do with? Do you have a mustache or bushy eyebrows? Are you disgusted by shellfish? Well, grumps, the Burton Men's Groucho Insulated Jacket has features that are perfect for snowboarding, but it'll also keep you warm if you just want to hang out in your garbage-can house all winter. The only exterior pockets are of the fleece-lined handwarmer variety so you can keep one hand warm while using the other to flip birds at noisy pedestrians or at that big-ass hairy elephant creature that always wants to chat.
- DryRide Durashell two-layer fabric with DWR coating stands up to harsh winter conditions but won't make you feel like a clam in the wet sand
- Double Package Trail Mapping features strategically placed 3M Thinsulate insulation in varying thicknesses to better regulate warmth and allow mobility
- Elastic hem
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface seals out the cold and snow
- Burton jacket package features: underarm zip vents, interior zip pocket, articulated sleeves, under hem Flash Pass pocket, and internal media/goggle pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 22, 2012
Pretty nice jacket. Im 5'8" 160lbs and i bought this in medium. It fits nicely except in the armpit region when the pit zippers are closed. I would have liked for some more room in there. besides that this will probably be my most worn jacket on in between days. Where a huge jacket is too much but a sweatshirt wont cut it.
The Burton Team fit is quite long and baggy.
By: Josh Chapman
October 16, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell 2L, (printed ) brushed twill, (solid ) satin twill
- [body lining] sherpa fleece; [sleeves]
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand-warmer, (internal) 1 audio, 1 mesh goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year