Burton Gore-Tex Mitten - Men's
With waterproof breathable Gore-Tex and 2-layer DryRide Durashell fabric working together to shut down any moisture trying to get into your mitts, the Burton Men's Gore-Tex Mitten can take anything winter dishes out. Add to that a removable DryRide Thermex liner, and you have 3-in-1 versatility that you can count on all season long.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your hands dry
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-Layer fabric adds even more waterproofing
- Removable DryRide Thermex liner with Sticky-Icky Grip palm keeps your hands warm when you need to shed the outer mitt to take care of business
- Thermacore insulation ensures your hands are toasty
- Toughgrip palm is durable and grippy
- Hidden pocket can be opened to vent when it gets warm, or can hold a hand warmer when temperatures really dip
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit is articulated for easier, more natural finger movement
- Gauntlet design slides over your sleeve and locks down with wrist strap and cuff drawcord
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.