Burton Gore-Tex Glove - Men's
If the Burton Gore-Tex Glove could talk, it wouldn't say much. While other talking gloves might spout off about bells, whistles, graphics, and other hullabaloo, the Gore-Tex Glove would keep it short and sweet, only saying, 'relax, I got this' when you're riding a lift into a dark high-elevation cloud. Or perhaps it might only give you a nod to reassure you that your digits will be safe and warm, even when it looks like you're about to tomahawk down a pillow line. Yup, this Burton Gore-Tex Glove is kind of like a highly-trained mountain guide for your hands.
- Gore-Tex membrane swathes your hand in world-renowned waterproof and breathable performance—guaranteed
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric fends off moisture, causing it to bead up and roll off before you even know it's there
- Thermacore insulation keeps you toasty with warmth that has been proven in the farthest and coldest reaches of the earth
- Gnar Guard leather palm brings work-glove proven durability to this slopes
- Pistol-grip pre-curved finger shaping ensures the Support glove feels broken-in right out of the package
- Brushed microfiber fleece stitched lining wraps your weary paws in unexpected luxury
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
3 in 1 is always a good time !
October 5, 2012
Only if your whole body can fit in this bad boy. Gore-Tex guarantee to keep you dry and the dryride thermax liner dries super fast. You can wear just the liner or just the shell or combine both for those mid winter conditions. Has Hidden heater vent pockets and a pre curved fit for extra warmth and comfort.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric; [palm] Gnar Guard leather
- Removable Liner:
- Gore-Tex membrane
- pull-tab, drawcord
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year