Burton Gondy Leather Glove - Men's
Gondolas are great for many reasons besides getting you up the hill quickly. The Burton Gondy Leather Glove and its Thermacore insulation let you bring that warm, enclosed feeling with you as you venture out into remote zones of the mountains in pursuit of powder. And when you have to change up your tunes or check to see how many people liked your most recent post, Touchtec palms can operate on touchscreens so your fingertips don't freeze.
- Gnar Guard leather shell has long-lasting durability
- TouchTec enabled palm is engineered to control touchscreen without requiring that you take off your gloves
- Gore-Tex membrane swathes your hand in world-renowned waterproof and breathable performance—guaranteed
- Thermacore insulation keeps your hands toasty when mid-winter warmth is crucial
- Pistol-grip pre-curved finger shaping ensures the Support glove feels broken-in right out of the package
- Brushed microfiber fleece lining wraps your weary paws in unexpected luxury
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Burton gondy leather gloves
December 10, 2012
Best snowboarding gloves I've ever owned. Warm and comfy. Keeps your hands warm in the snow better than any other glove I've owned.
So many reason so little time
October 5, 2012
To many reasons why this is loved by everyone!
Maybe it's the Gore-Tex or the Thermacore or the touchtec, Or maybe it's the pistol grip pre-curved fit that gets you . Whatever it might be this glove wont let you down in any winter conditions !