2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton Golden Glove - Women's - 2012 BCS
The Burton Women's Golden Pipe Glove has a slim profile that enables freestyle-focused knuckle-dragging, but also offers the warmth and durability to venture outside the park. Just ask Kelly Clark, it's her brilliant concoction of features.
- Gnar Guard leather palm brings work-glove proven durability to this the slopes
- DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric fends off moisture with a vengeance, causing it to making it bead up and roll off before you even know it's there
- Touchtec-enabled palm operates touch-screens so you can update statuses and change tracks without freezing your fingers off
- 40g Thinsulate insulation provides superior warmth with minimal bulk
- Cozy Wooly Pile fleece lining wraps your hands in luxurious warmth
- Pistol-grip pre-curved finger shaping ensures the Support glove for a broken-in feel right out of the package
- Old-school knit cuff slides under your jacket sleeve without a fuss
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Golden Glove is sick.
October 5, 2012
Your fingers will be very warm and very productive. Touchtec enabled leather combines a soft and rugged waterproof breathability with nanotechnology that lets you use your touchscreen phone while keeping your fingers inside.
- [shell] DryRide Ultrashell 2-layer fabric, Gnar Guard leather; [palm] TouchTec leather
- Removable Liner:
- no, fixed
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- warm to kind of cold weather
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year