Burton GMP Basis Pant - Women's
Hannah Teter added her legendary style and plethora of experience to give the Burton Women's GMP Basis Pant a one-of-a-kind look and the tech you need to keep you ready to ride. Hannah's environmental awareness shows up in these pants too; they're made from 100-percent recycled material gleaned from plastic soda bottles that would have ended up filling landfills and polluting the ocean if they weren't magically turned into bomber snowboarding pants instead.
- DryRide 2L Eco-Nanoshell resists moisture on the molecular level thanks to hydrophobic fibers that repel water and won't lose effectiveness with wear
- 100-percent Recycled twill face fabric made from recycled bottles helps keep the planet healthy while the DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over your under-layers
- Sig fit is classic and balanced; it's not too tight, and it's not too baggy
- Articulated knees are designed to fit best when you're actually riding
- Mesh-lined thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect your hems from muddy parking lots
- Expandable gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs
- Integrated waist adjustment gives you a custom fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined slash pockets and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
are they a tight fit? I have Burton Gloria and they fit everywhere
are they a tight fit? I have Burton Gloria and they fit everywhere perfect but the thighs?
April 19, 2013
Love my pants!!
May 23, 2013
Love my pants! Super confortable, super cool! My friends also loved it! I Totally reccomend the purchase. The colour it's even cooler in person. Looking foward to my snowboard season in argentina!
Is the jacket-to pant interface buttons or a zip? I'm not
Is the jacket-to pant interface buttons or a zip? I'm not seeing any buttons on the waist band...
November 25, 2012
This pant will interface with any Burton jacket. Every Burton jacket has a interface system it is a button not a zip. You will only find this on Burton jackets not pants.
November 26, 2012
Performs all season
October 5, 2012
The women's Burton GMP Basis Pant is built entirely with natural and recycled materials and enhanced with fluorocarbon-free NEW DRYRIDE Nanoshell 2L fabric for best-in-class waterproofing.
The Nitty GrittyThe cargo design is as classic as it gets for a look that matches any jacket in the line. Ample venting and a stacked features package means there's no need to compromise comfort for good karma.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Nanoshell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year