2012 Model No Longer Available
Burton GMP 2L Kohlman Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
The Burton GMP (Green Mountain Project) 2-Layer Kohlman Jacket brings synthetic insulation and gobs of storm protection to all you enviro-friendlies out there. With recycled materials throughout, the Kohlman will make you a superhero as you save the world with every turn, every air, and every boardslide. The added length and fulltime hood have you covered if the sky opens up and lets go, and 70g of Thinsulate throughout takes the edge off the coldest days and the longest lift rides.
- 15K waterproof breathable DryRide 2-layer Nanoshell keeps you dry and comfortable
- 70g Thinsualte synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets wet
- Tons of pocket space so you can carry everything you need for a full day of riding
- Dedicated media pocket protects your MP3 player
- Hideaway face gaiter is there for your cold lift rides
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface for big powder days Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Fixed, insulated hood for added cold-weather protection
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
If I'm 186cm tall and want to layer inderneath what size
If I'm 186cm tall and want to layer inderneath what size should I get in this jacket?
By: brodie slater
April 4, 2013
Hi Brodie. At 186cm you could go with a medium or large, but I would say you'll be more comfortable layering in a large. Because this is Burton's mid-fit jacket, choosing the right size will depend on the circumference of your chest and overall build. If your chest is bigger than the jacket, your shoulders will get pinched when you bend over to strap in, do grabs, etc.
I suggest clicking the "View Sizing Chart" button located above the green Add To Cart button. Then measure your chest and waist, compare to the chart, and wa-laa you'll have your size. If you're going for a slimmer fit, lean toward medium. Looser fit, lean toward large. Hope that helps.
April 5, 2013
October 5, 2012
Premium by design, low impact by nature, the men's GMP Kohlman Jacket utilizes recycled and/or eco-friendly materials and processes to create Burtons highest performance GMP jacket yet. The Mid Fit trench cut adds four inches of length for full coverage in a tailored silhouette that smoothly transitions from snow to street. Tram Package mapped lining and recycled 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation tweaks the exact amount of materials to each bio zone for true climate control. Twill, plaid and hemp fabrics add taste and texture.
- [shell] DryRide Eco-Durashell (2-layer), (True Black Wax, Keep Wax) [face fabric] recycled wax twill, (Prince of Wales) [face fabric] yarn-dyed plaid, (True Black/Stout White) [face fabric] natural hemp oxford, (True Black) [face fabric] bionic twill; [lining] recycled microfleece, taffeta
- 70g 3M Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) goggle / media
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, eco-friendliesm
- Manufacturer Warranty: