2011 Model No Longer Available
Burton Gloria Pant - Women's - 2011 BCS
Riding in the Burton Womenís Gloria Pant might just give your air a little more amplitude and your jibs some extra pop. Itís probably the Gloria's low-ride slim fit and the weatherproof DryRide Durashell two-layer fabric that makes you feel so energized. That, or the four cups of coffee you had.
- Slim fit with stretch so you get both the look and the mobility you're after
- Jacket-to-pants interface connects your Burton outerwear items to create a full-body barrier to snow
- Gaiters prevent snow from getting down your boots
- Reinforced hems and leg-lift straps protect cuffs from mud, salt, yucky restroom floors, and your own boot heel
- Mesh-lined inner thigh zip vents help you keep your cool when youíre getting jibby
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The sizing details provide two different inseam lengths... i am 5'8", size 6-8, and am wondering if the mediums will be long enough (33 in inseam would be perfect).
October 10, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [lining] stretch taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m≤
- thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, ankle
- yes, expandable
- fully taped
- belt loops
- 2 thigh, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year